Monday, September 24, 2012

Arianna is 4 months old!!

Wow, our little baby turned 4 months old on August 11! Here she is sitting in the rocking chair in her bedroom next to Sammy, my little stuffed monkey that I've had since I was an infant and would take with me everywhere! I put him there so we can compare how much she has grown each month. I really wish I captured the first 3 months in the same position, but better late than never! This picture was actually taken at about 3 1/2 months. At her 4 month check-up, Arianna is in the 80th%tile for her height, so she is quite tall for her age, as I have noticed when I'm dressing her. She is wearing the same summer clothes that Amelie wore when Amélie was 6 months old!

 This month, Arianna has really started to communicate with us more. She loves to laugh, and we love to make her laugh--especially Denis and Amelie. One day, I was holding Arianna and Denis was pacing around the kitchen while telling me a very detailed account of his Star Wars video game and Arianna suddenly started laughing histarically. This started Denis, Amelie and I to start laughing too, and pretty soon we all couldn't catch our breath! She gets a kick out of when Denis talks because he is always so animated. Amelie likes to make goofy faces at her sister which always makes her laugh.














No comments: